Sunday, November 13, 2011

What's new you ask? Well....nothing.

I've been majorly slacking here. It's just that there's been nothing exciting going on. At all. Beckett's still a maniac crawling all over the place. He does pull up on his feet a lot now, so I guess that's new. Other than that....everything is exactly the same. Oh wait, we took our house off the market for the winter, but how exciting is that, really?

I'm getting super excited to celebrate the holidays this year. I'm so excited to decorate, and to buy stockings that say "Dad", "Mom", and "Beckett". I can't wait to put up lights and the tree, and to start new traditions that are special just to my small family. I already took some Christmas photos of Beck, but of course I can't show those yet. According to my brother, Jer, we have to celebrate Thanksgiving first so Beckett doesn't get confused as to which comes first. Whatever Jer, this 9 month old doesn't care which one comes first. I'll just tell you that they're super cute pictures, but I'll wait until December to show them, I guess.

Well that's about all I've got for now, like I said, we're boring folk these days. Here's a few pics to make up for the lack of excitement in this post.




Last weekend we went down to Lincoln for the Husker game. It was a disappointing loss to Northwestern, but we still had a good time. We tailgated with our friends Heath and Jordan, and were able to see my sister and her husband before the game too. They were there tailgating at a different spot.


No comments:

Post a Comment