Thursday, May 24, 2012

Home Sweet Home

Well, we've moved. Finally! Our new house is much bigger, and is perfect for our growing family. We've got a lot of work to do, but the first thing we did was get carpet put in most of the upstairs. It was hard wood floor, and we really wanted carpet. I also took down all of the lovely window treatments that the previous owners had up. Look at the difference we've made already:

Living room before and after





Beckett's room before and after:

I had already taken down the lacey curtains in here before I took the "before" picture. Bummer.

New baby's room before and after:

And in this room I still haven't taken down the curtains. They were probably the best in the house, and until we know what baby #2 is going to be, I'm not going to change them.

We decided to save some money and not put the carpet in the master bedroom. The wood floor is in pretty good condition in there, so it's fine the way it was. Lace curtains did come down though.


Next we have to decide where to hang everything in the house. I'll update later after we have more progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment