Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Painting the bathtub

Since I've been home on maternity leave, Beckett has been home every day with me. Some days I think he goes stir crazy, especially since it's been cold and we can't go play outside like we've been able to do all fall until recently. I've seen this idea on Pinterest before and always wanted to try it, so yesterday we did! Beckett was about to drive me crazy, so we went to the store (with a toddler and a newborn alone is NOT an easy task) and bought some Crayola washable finger paint and paint brushes. I threw him in the bathtub and let him go to town! It kept him busy for over an hour and he had a blast! Extra bonus was that it was super easy to clean up. We'll definetly be doing this again in the future.
This is his serious painting face.
 
 
Here's what Camden did the whole time:

1 comment: