Saturday, August 27, 2011

Airshow!

It was Beckett's first year at the airshow! He had no clue what was going on, but he loved sitting in the grass on the blankets with his cousins and second cousins. I can't wait for the years to come where we can point out the planes to him and watch him get excited as they fly over.
Beck with his sound proof headphones on to make it not so loud. We weren't even there when the super loud planes were flying but these headphones were so cute that I didn't want to take them off of him!

Beckett with his cousin Emily.

All the kiddos at the airshow this year. It was impossible (as you can tell) to get them to all look at the camera at the same time. Still a great picture though! I left my camera at home even after specifically setting it out so I would remember it, so these were taken on my phone. Thank goodness for smartphones.

No comments:

Post a Comment