Friday, December 23, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

We didn't put up our Christmas tree last year. Mostly because I was hugely pregnant and didn't want to mess with it. I knew we would put it up this year no matter what because it's Beckett's first Christmas. He loves playing with the ornaments down low and looking at the pretty lights on it.

We made this ornament for Beckett's first Christmas. The blue is his handprint. I got the idea from Pinterest (of course). I'm pretty impressed with how his hand turned out. Do you have any idea how hard it is to get a 10 month old to make an open handprint on something? It's next to impossible, but we did ok. That was our first and only try too. This was followed by blue paint all over my clothes and the carpet. Whoops.

It says, "Youngest child, Mom's favorite." Well it's true.



No comments:

Post a Comment