Monday, October 24, 2011

Who's an Independent Scentsy Consultant?!

Yep that's right, I sell Scentsy. This stuff is amazing. Seriously. If you've never tried it before, YOU MUST! And I'm not just saying that because I sell it. The warmers are beautiful, they have all different designs (including holiday and even collegiate ones) and the smells are amazing. There are over 80 scents, so you can switch it up as often as you like, or find one you love and stick with it!

Plus, if you host a party with me, you will get the chance to get a bunch of free stuff, and some half-price items as well. For all you busy folk out there who don't have time to have a party, there are other options as well. We can do "basket" parties, or online parties. Talk to me about it if you're interested!

Click here to go to the website to check it all out. You won't be sorry, I promise.







No comments:

Post a Comment